Listen To The Blog Here:
Injectable fillers are wildly popular among celebrities and everyday people alike, for a variety of reasons.
You’ve probably at least heard the term before, but maybe you don’t know much beyond that.
If you’ve been left in the dark, no worries!
We’ll explain everything you need to know about these quick and painless procedures.
By the end of this article, you’ll be jolting to make an appointment!
Specifically, we want to shed light on one of the newest inectables, the Juvaderm Voluma XC treatment we offer.
It’s by far one of our most popular, and simply put, that’s because it’s SO effective.
While we’re best known for providing body shaping procedures like Coolsculpting to our Bucks County, PA patients, we’re also the best in the business when it comes to facial injectables.
So what’s all the hype about Voluma? Read on to learn more:
Juvaderm Voluma XC
The Voluma injectable filler is a hyaluronic acid filler designed to restore volume to the cheek area that stems from aging. Voluma XC is for patients 21 and over, and the FDA approved treatment has delivered striking results for millions of women worldwide. A few of its MANY benefits include:
- Lifting deflated cheek areas, which are the result of aging, to rejuvenate and refresh your beautiful face.
- As a matter of fact, it will decrease your skin’s perceived age by up to five years!
- It’s non-surgical. No cuts, minimal recovery time!
- It doesn’t hurt!
- It can be undone (dissolved) if you don’t like the results (which rarely happens, as there’s a nearly-90 percent satisfaction rating among patients everywhere).
More information about Voluma:
- The procedure takes approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- You’ll be fully recovered in one to five days.
- New Beauty Magazine calls Voluma® the “Best Anti-Aging Treatment.”
- Winner of the “Beauty Breakthrough Award” by Allure.
See you soon!
Did you enjoy this article? Why not share it?
You may also like “Tips to follow before and after your dermal filler treatment.”