Hydrafacial® Treatment in Bucks County, PA at Healthy Solutions Medspa
What is a HydraFacial?
Hydrafacial is a hydradermabrasion treatment that cleanses the skin, exfoliates dead cells, extracts dirt and bacteria, hydrates, and protects the skin with antioxidants all in one simple 30 minute treatment. It is an excellent microdermabrasion treatment for oily skin, acne, sun damage, and to treat wrinkles and fine lines.
If you are looking for HydraFacial near me, you chose the right place!
Beautiful, clearer, and radiant skin starts here at our office in Ivyland, PA, near Warrington, Newtown, and Doylestown in the heart of Bucks County, PA.
Schedule your Hydrafacial treatment by calling us at (267) 388-4692. Your premier skincare center in Bucks County & Montgomery County, PA.
Our Patient Testimonial:
The Hydrafacial treatment is for everyone.
- Safe for all skin types
- No downtime
- Quick treatment
- Soothing, refreshing, non-irritating
- Immediately effective
When Will You See HydraFacial Results?
After you receive your Hydrafacial treatment, your skin will look amazing. It will look younger, brighter and smoother. Our patients that come to us from Doylestown, Newtown, Warrington, Southampton, Huntingdon Valley, Warminster, Ivyland, Horsham, Furlong, Jamison, Buckingham, Richboro and the surrounding cities love their results!
Hydrafacial® helps improve:
- Fine lines + Wrinkles
- Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Tone + Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots
- Oily + Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
Miss Pennsylvania, Kayla Repasky Gets Hydrafacial At Our Medspa:
Miss Philadelphia, Miss Bucks County, Actress & Model, Francesca Ruscio Gets HydraFacial At Our Medspa:
Model and Actress Annalaina Marks received HydraFacial at our Medspa.
Anna was in Season 3 of MTV America’s top model. You may have seen in her in commercials for Fiat, and on TV and Film such as Blue Bloods, Gossip Girl, and Made of Honor among others.
The Hydrafacial Treatment At Our Medspa:
Hydrafacial Add On Options:
- Anti-Aging Dermabuilder, Britenol for Pigmentation, and Regenerative.
- Lymphatic drainage
- Stimulating the Lymphatic system helps puffiness to go down on the face and under the eyes. With this add on, toxins are moved out of the lymph nodes and circulation is increased giving your face that much needed glow!
- Red & Blue LED Light Therapy
- Red LED light therapy treat wrinkles, rosacea, sun damage and helps patient achieve a healthy glow. In addition, Red LEDs help reduce the appearance of scars, broken capillaries and promotes healing.
- Blue LED light therapy is used to treat acne and blemishes caused from clogged pores.
- Extended Extractions
Hydrafacial for the Back:
Microdermabrasion vs. HydraFacial:
What is the difference between Microdermabrasion and the HydraFacial? The HydraFacial treatment is the latest and greatest in dermabrasion while Microdermabrasion is older technology. Microdermabrasion is also more harsh on the skin. Here is a great article on Microdermabrasion vs. HydraFacial.
Hydrafacial Monthly Membership
- Save $50 off each Hydrafacial MD treatment you receive every month and help rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- With consistent treatments you will get even better results.
- Becoming a member will help you achieve long-term skin health at a discounted price.
Hydrafacial® in the News:
“What I’ve noticed more than anything after a HydraFacial treatment is how youthful and radiant my skin is.” – Julie
“My lines have decreased and the red splotches have almost gone away. The entire texture and feel looks so healthy.” – Layla
Miss Bucks County 2019 get HydraFacial at our Medspa: