Listen To The Blog Here:
You’ve likely heard of laser hair removal, but maybe you don’t know much beyond the fact that it exists. That’s why we’re going to answer some of the common questions pertaining to the highly popular treatment, and help you understand why it’s the best route to go for people who want to permanently eliminate hair in certain areas of the body.
Did you know that laser hair removal has a 92% rating on RealSelf? Everybody loves it—doctors and patients alike! Here’s why:
Most patients have permanent hair loss after their laser hair removal treatment sessions are concluded. Six treatments are recommended to get optimum results.
The upfront costs of laser hair removal will pay for themselves by a lot in the long run. Let’s compare laser treatment to other common hair removal methods. These are their average lifetime costs:
- Razors: A little over $10,000
- Regular waxing: About $23,000
- Laser hair removal: About $3,000
As you can see, laser hair removal is over 3 times more cost effective than a lifetime of shaving, and about $20,000 less expensive than a lifetime of waxing. That’s serious savings.
Time Savings Add Up
According to one survey, the average woman spends approximately 72 days in her lifetime shaving her legs. That’s nearly 2.5 months! In just several sessions at our office (which range in time depending on what area you are treating), you’ll be able to win back a huge portion of that 72 days, and never have to think about hair removal again.
- 4-6 sessions may seem like quite a few, but in comparison to comparable permanent hair removal solutions, it’s one of the fastest from an in-office timeframe perspective.
- It’s less painful than other comparable methods.
- It’s truly effective.
- You can focus on various areas of the body such as your upper lip, chin, underarms, bikini, back or legs to name a few.
We’re here to answer any other questions you may have. As Montgomery and Bucks County, PA’s premier provider of laser hair removal, know that with Healthy Solutions and Dr. Luciano, you’ll be in the best hands possible. We look forward to hearing from you!